Pages

1.09.2010

History


-->
Grow into adult and living in this constant changing city, you have to make decision fast, accurate, and profitable. 
Hoping someone tells me that I need not choose, still things will go my way. 
Tired of not being able to choose, to pick, to select, sometime, I stand till, and let the world leave me behind; some other time, I fight back, told them my choice is not optional, not given. I make it and bring forward the courage to life.
Just once, I tend to forget the past. For what I let go, they rapidly appear and bite me in the ass. Instead of walk away, I run, fast and furious. Afraid of getting caught between regret and fear, I run. Growing through my past into the future, sometimes, I learn something new about the past and it almost changes everything I know about the present. Amazing history, we have.

No comments: